Saturday, March 29, 2008

What a Spectacle!

We're very happy that the blog has been a hit with you all so far.

Current status: Feeling a little ill once or twice a day, but usually if I eat something I feel better. Tomorrow makes 12 weeks and the baby will be the size of a lime.

Picture time!

Here are mommy and daddy, with their brand new glasses (thus the title of this post):

Next is Don, preparing for his first ride of the season. Mom and The Lime have to stay home.

One more, for the ladies. Check out how tough the future papa was last month when we were in New York City:

Yeah, that's my man. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE Spectacles! The glasses are good, too! :o)

Unknown said...

viva la pun!

SF said...

So...what's been going on with the thing inside you? Any developments worth noting? When are we going to take pics-for-proof? The Internet wants to know.

smilingsherpa said...

There's not too much to tell, but if you would come over this weekend and help take some photos, that might satisfy the ol' Internet.

SF said...

Okay. It's been 1 full month since your last entry. And I know for certain that you have pics because I took them - several days ago. I also know that you had another doc appmt/check up because I had the awesome chance of being a part of it. So...when are you gunna post an update? When will my name appear in lights on this dang blog? I can't imagine you guys have anything better to do these days, but to keep The Internet happy. Am I right, you crazy-ass World Wide Web?

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

Anonymous said...

Don Begalle-you need to stop what you are doing at this exact minute and call me. Congrats on the baby!
Patrick Green(WMU) 586-913-5014.